Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Still laid up

I'm still laid up taking Vicodin and Flexeril to get me through the days.

Anytime I'm injured, I think that gives me permission to eat foods I don't normally eat. 
For example...I had my friend buy me cereal and milk.  I don't normally eat cereal and milk as it's just a bowl of carbs and I try to avoid carbs.
I also had ramen soup filled with crackers.  I hate soup, and I try to avoid crackers.

My addiction thinks being sick or injured means it is okay to eat foods that I normally don't.
And I don't know why...nor will I waste time trying to figure out why.

I'm going to just start with step one and acknowledge that I eat foods I don't normally when I'm sick or injured.

Tomorrow I plan to go back to work.  I will have to cut back on all my medications so that I don't take naps at work :)

And tonight I'll figure out breakfasts and lunches for the next three days so I don't have to figure it out each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment