Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stewing...without meat and potatoes

I use to be a stewer...no I don't mean roast beef and potatoes (although, hmm...yumm).

I mean thinking of stressful or hurtful situations, and reliving them...over and over and over again in my head.

I say use to because things have changed, and now I have a plan for dealing with such issues.  And I know that not waiting, but dealing with the issue, or giving it to my Higher Power for Him to deal with is a MUCH better solution than me just reliving it and getting angry/hurt/frustrated over and over and over and over and over again!

I have reviewed my part in the situation and don't see anything I need to deal with, so I give my situation from last night to Him, because I can't control other peoples thoughts and feelings.  And I also give the situation from this morning to Him , because, again, I cannot control other peoples thoughts and feelings.  He can have it, because I have plenty of HAPPY things to stew about!

8/10/11  219.5

No comments:

Post a Comment