Monday, January 2, 2012

Sneezing and eating

I am fighting a cold.  It seems one sinus is trying to plug.  Just one.  The other is fine and clear. 
The crabby sinus has that "I'm about to sneeze" feeling ALL. THE. TIME! 
A bit annoying...

But today I wanted to tell you what I've been eating for breakfast.
Tuna melts!! 

I take 2oz of shredded cheese - the most natural has the least amount of carbs.
Sprinkle it in a small frying pan.
Melt it on med-low heat.
Let it bubble throughout and cook down until it gets darker.
I turn off the heat and lightly tilt it to wipe off some of the excess cheese grease.
Let it cool and put it on a plate.  If it doesn't pick up easily it isn't cooked enough, fry it some more.
Cover it with the mix of one can tuna (with 2Tbsp mayo and chopped celery).
Cut with a pizza cutter, or pick up and eat. 
Delish!!!

For lunch I'm having a strawberry, ricotta, protein powder shake.
For supper I'm having a steak and Claussen dills.
At some point today I will have 2 cream cheese clouds and with supper I'll have a glass of wine.

Totals for today:

Weight:   228.5
Pro:  125
Ecc:  43
Fat:  128
Cal:  2064

It's the last day of the three day weekend, and I'm looking forward to doing almost nothing!  Watch movies.  Boil eggs for breakfast.  Go to the gym.  Yep, that's it.  Three things on my plate, and nothing else.  Ahhhhhh.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just found your blog today. I will be following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Corletta! Thanks for following!!

    ReplyDelete