Saturday, January 7, 2012

First of the year

I'm an accountant-type and we are in the middle of an audit.
It's exhausting. 
A company comes in for a couple days and bombards you with questions and asking to see info and pull files and show them things.
Then when they leave, it's a disaster to clean up.

And that's why I didn't post Thursday.  I left for work at 6:30am, worked 11hrs, then went for a drink with a coworker and walked back in the house at 10:30pm.  It was a long day.
Friday was more of the same.

Food/weight for Thursday:
Weight: 229
Pro: 115
Ecc: 36
Fat: 132
Cal: 1977

Friday I took one of the auditors out for sushi for lunch.  Not something I normally eat because of the carbs, but I tried to eliminate most of my other normal carbs in a day.
Food/weight for Friday:
Weight: 229
Pro: 122
Ecc: 58
Fat: 114
Cal: 1793 

I have planned my meals for today.  I have a full day of meetings, which is why it's so important for me to plan my meals!!
Breakfast:  3eggs with cheese, 1 clementines, turkey sausage
Lunch:  Unwich from Jimmy Johns (Club Lulu with extra turkey) and a pickle
Supper:  8oz steak, salad with feta, almonds, balsamic dressing
snacks will be iced coffee, 2 cream cheese clouds, and 1oz mixed nuts

Weight: 226.5
Pro: 143
Ecc: 38
Fat: 175
Cal: 2554 (hm...that's a lot, I will try to cut some back)

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment