Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Alfredo lasagna

I made what I call "Alfredo Lasagna" for lunches this week.
It's so good it makes me happy!

7oz Dreamfields lasagna noodles
1 can mushrooms
20oz chopped cooked chicken breasts
1 jar Ragu cheese Alfredo sauce
3 cups mozzarella cheese
sprinkle Parmesan cheese

Put 1/2 noodles down as the bottom layer, then cover with 1/2 the mushrooms, mozz cheese, and Alfredo.  Then make a second layer using the rest of the noodles, and the rest of the mushrooms, and Alfredo sauce.
Before the final cheese topping, sprinkle with about 1/3 cup water (to help cook the noodles).
Add rest of mozz then sprinkle with parm.
Bake at 350 for about 30-40minutes.

I cut it into six servings and can be stored in the freezer.
I thaw it in the fridge at work, then put it in the microwave for about 45seconds.
Then I put it in a ramekin and twice-bake it in the oven (350 for about 15 minutes).
It's so yummy!  It makes me happy!

Weight: 229
Pro: 142
Ecc: 26
Fat: 142
Cal: 2107

2 comments:

  1. Fettucini alfredo is my absolute favorite. I love this recipe I'm going to have to try it. Thanks for sharing! xx

    - DS

    ReplyDelete