Sunday, September 25, 2011

Unknown events

I am going boating on a river with a friend today.
First let me say that it's only going to be 64 degrees and misting.  Yuck!
But anyway...

Being the food addict that I am, I keep trying to ask how long we'll be out on the boat.  I've asked three times so I can plan any food necessary.  But I have not yet gotten a response and we leave in 2hours.

I don't want to bring food if I don't have to, but yet if I don't bring something, I could get stuck in a bad situation.

So, I will bring something.  An apple, some almonds, a few soda's.  Something I can share in case I'm the only one with "snacks".

Planning ahead has saved me enough times that I don't care if I look silly bringing a bag of goodies, better safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment