Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Sunday...can't touch that day

Today is my most routine day of the week.

I wake up early, get coffee and the newspaper, then I sit for three hours.
I read the paper and check out the ads, and I end with the food ads.

I clip coupons (although I'm not very good at using them) and I see what's on sale for the week.  then I write up my foodplan and calculation the protein and carbs for each day. 
Finally, I go to the store and purchase whatever I need, and come home and prepare it all.  All of it.  All my breakfasts and all my lunches for the next five days.

I do so much better if I have a plan and don't have to think about what I'm going to eat.  And, this way, I don't. 
I don't mind eating the same food all week.  It's so much easier than fighting the exhausting thought processes of deciding between healthy vs unhealthy lunch each day. 

I'm off, my paper is calling!!

7-31-11  222.5

No comments:

Post a Comment