Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stuff a stuffy nose

I'm sad to say I'm still sick.  This cold has grabbed me and is holding on with both hands! 
I have finished our Robitussin, Musinex, NyQuil, and our puffs with aloe.  We've never been "out" of cold medications before!

When I'm sick...I want to eat.  I have been fighting it for days.  It is helpful that my nose is so stuffed I have to chew with my mouth open.  Many would just stop eating.  Maybe drink some broth or soup.   But I am a food addict...I still want to eat.  I am finding myself eating about every three hours.  Thank goodness I am not eating very much each "meal".  A third an order of boneless ribs and rice, tomato soup, oatmeal.  Not foods I choose very often, but they are here in the house (well, I ordered the Chinese) and I'm home alone so that is what I'm eating. 

Tonight I'll have soup again, but tomorrow I'm going to make chili.  I'm going to cook it up and put it in the crock pot to stew all day.  I really hope I can smell it stewing!

Hope you are enjoying the fall weather...its is my absolute favorite time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment