Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back on Track...again

I have allowed myself to eat what I want when I want it for the last...um..."while". 
I haven't eaten my abstinence foods, nor have I had any desire to do so.  I just haven't been planning or pre-cooking or all the things I do to stay on track.

BUT that stopped this week.

My breakfasts and lunches are planned, cooked, and ready to be eaten.  My suppers are planned in the mornings so I don't have to figure anything out when I'm hungry after work.
Now I just need the weight to FALL off of me!!  Come on fat...fall!!!

*grin*

Don't we all wish it was that easy???

Meanwhile, I am on week three of a problem with my foot.  It feels weird and sometimes turns red and swells.  I went to my regular doctor and she was "stumped".  She sent me to a sports medicine doctor thinking it was a tendon issue, and she was "stumped".  Those two doctors chatted today and have decided to send me to a dermatologist.  I'm sure it's nothing, but the feelings are there, and they are fairly consistent, so we need to get it figured out.

Wish me luck at my THIRD doctor tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment