Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Full of fun!!

I love to be out and about.  I love to have things to do and I have already started planning for Christmas (yes it is October 4th).

So the fact that I cannot decide what to do this coming weekend is KILLING me!!


I can go fishing or dancing

Fishing pros:
The walleye are biting! 
The weather is gorgeous.
It's charter fishing, so I don't have to prepare anything but snacks.

Fishing cons:
It's a 2hr drive each way and 4hrs of fishing, so it's a full eight hour day.
Did I mention the 2hr drive each way??

Dancing pros:
My favorite local band is playing
My friends want to go dancing with me so it will be a big group
It's a 15min drive and free parking

Dancing cons:
Did I mention the fish are biting???

So you see my dilemma.  Too great options for the weekend. 
I've tried to figure out how to do both, but if I charter fish in the early am, I have to be up at 5, and I'm not sure I'd have the energy to dance until 1am...that's a LONG day.

Oh what to do what to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment