Wednesday, April 10, 2013

REJUVENATED

I am feeling so great!

I went to a retreat this weekend for Overeaters Anonymous, and let me tell you...It. Was. FANTASTIC!! 
It was so positive and upbeat and oozing with recovery and hope and serenity! 
I caught the bug and am back to working HARD on what I want. 
It's a simple program, but at times it is not easy.  At those times we just keep on keeping on,right?! 

I finally tightened up my eating a week ago...and I've lost 10.5 lbs!!  Yes, I'm aware that most of that is water weight....but just seeing the scale go down is WONDERFUL! 

So I'm focusing on all the things that help me.  I checked in with my sponsor, I am sending my food every night to my food sponsor, I am checking in with the Protein Power people, I am going to the gym, I am going to OA meetings, and I am working the plan!

And yes, I am aware of the  early HIGH that I'm on right now, but what the heck, why not ride it, right???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment