Friday, December 30, 2011

Keep rollin

I'm still here, I'm still keeping my food counts, I'm still planning my meals.
One day at a time, right?

12/30/11 - weight 231
                  Protein:  135
                  Fat:  133
                  Ecc: 44
                  Cal:  2157

We are going to the Science Museum tonight to experience Nature Unleashed.
I'm as giddy as a small child at Christmas!  I am fascinated by weather and the power it can unleash

While we're at the museum, we will eat supper.  I will have a bunless burger and 15 cheese curds.  If I don't think the curds look good, or if I think I cannot stop eating at 15, I will have a double burger with no bun and NO cheese curds.

These are the conversations I have with myself....if you cannot follow the guidelines for certain foods, then you don't get any.
I'm not sure why this works for me, but it does.  My problem?  I have to remember to SET guidelines, which I don't like to do because once a guideline is set, then I have to follow it.
Oy the games we play in our heads, eh?

But...today I have guidelines, and I will follow them.  And if I cannot, I have a backup plan (which does NOT include going crazy and eating everything in sight *wink*).

Hope you all have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a good system for eating out - which is very important! I admire your dedication. I found you very recently but I am enjoying your blog and I hope that you post about the Science Museum as it sounds really interesting!

    Best Wishes
    - Desperate Student

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Glad you found me!
    I appreciate knowing people are out there helping me stay accountable!
    We had a great time at the Science Museum, see my next post for details.

    ReplyDelete